Friday, February 22, 2008

Light Fixture (sold)


Light Fixture, oil on canvas, 5" X 7", 2008
sold

I'm back! Well, that is, my computer's back. It's been in the shop for about ten days now, and I've been using an old computer that has been playing pure havok with my sense of self. I can finally use the internet with some sense of ease and speed again (I barely managed to keep the blog and a couple of other things current for the last week and a half), and I have my photo library and editing back. I'm looking forwards to catching up with all the fine art blogs I've missed...
Yay!

3 comments:

Frank Gardner said...

Good painting and choice of subject Jason. I like the "found" still life with no setting up. Nice job on the different textures.

Don Gray said...

Isn't it amazing how dependent we've gotten with this technology? If my internet goes down for 10 minutes, I'm pulling my hair out!

I like the directness of this painting.

Jason Waskey said...

Frank,
Thank you sir.

Don,
Yeah, it's been a hard 10 days or so on that front. I feel like I had a head cold, and have been walking around in a fog.