Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tagged... part 2

I was tagged by Karen Appleton a couple of weeks ago, and it led to the following post.

I was recently tagged again, by Stephen Magsig (of whom I've written elsewhere on this blog).
A refresh of the rules of engagement: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have been working on versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for about 9 and a half years.
2. I haven't been in an airplane in about nine years.
3. #1 and #2 are not related.
4. I am named on 3 patents
5. I'm one of the few Americans who can say that he was born in the confines of the continental United States, but not in a state...

As a result of the last round of tag, I found a bunch of new artists to enjoy. I've tagged only people who apparently haven't been tagged yet. Here's hoping you'll enjoy the following five. I hope they play along.

1. Dan Carr
2. Paul Schmid
3. Francis Vallejo
4. Vince Fazio
5. Kristen McCabe

No comments: