Sunday, May 1, 2011

Inspiration Sunday

I know I owe the third part of this series:
Notes on becoming an artist... part one of three
Notes on becoming an artist... part two of three

But it's my blog and I reserve the right to give my self an extension on part three. :)

I did mention that Sundays are for inspiration. Normally I'll probably focus on a single artist to keep these posts short. The following three artists though are sketch artists-- so here's a quick outline of each...

Nimit Malavia-- check out the "process' section of his website.


Donald Colley-- and his website.


James Jean-- website

Select a year, then use the "previous/next' buttons below the image that pops up to explore the sketchbook.
NOTE: many of Jean's pages contain nudity and/or sexual suggestive imagery, and would be considered "Not Safe for Work." They are also amazing-- you can spend hours looking at these.

No comments: